The screen shots below are from the PDF document named Getting Started, which is available from our Downloads page. These screen shots show the main screen of PhotochemCAD™.
From the main screen of PhotochemCAD™, you can perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Open the default Master database
- Open a user database
- Close one or more data files
- Add new records and new databases using the Wizard
- Create a new spectrum
- Simulate energy transfer
- Simulate transmission of light through an absorbing sample
- Calculate fluorescence lifetime (Strickler-Berg)
- Calculate the Forster energy transfer for donor/acceptor pairs
- Analyze multiple components
- Calculate oscillator strength
- Save spectral data points as a text file
- Save the results of calculations and simulations as HTML files
Videos of all the listed tasks are available from our Downloads page.
Additional help is available in the PhotochemCAD™ program by clicking the Help icon on the PhotochemCAD™ toolbar.
This page was last updated January 25, 2017